Jools Holland, Boisdale’s Patron of Music presents the best in jazz, blues and soul. Situated a stone's throw away from Victoria station, Boisdale of Belgravia is the original restaurant founded in 1988, attracting an eclectic crowd of food, wine and cigar lovers. Thanks to its unique decor, friendly…
ABOUT THE ACT:
Stefania’s delicious mix of the finest in French chanson and timeless jazz standards is a Boisdale favourite. Her band will include her long time pianist Jack Honeyborne who has been a Boisdale regular for nearly twenty years.
ABOUT THE VENUE:
Jools Holland, Boisdale’s Patron of Music presents the best in jazz, blues and soul.
About the venue: https://vimeo.com/44646126
Boisdale of Belgravia is a lively Scottish restaurant with cigar terrace, whisky bars, private dining rooms and live jazz every night- serving modern British dishes and the finest whiskies.
“Lovable, clubbable and the nightly jazz is world-class” Tatler
“The food is excellent – the most succulent meat, fish and game” Daily Telegraph
“One of London’s unsung treasures” The Guardian
“London’s best-loved shrine to all things Scottish” Evening Standard
VIP Dinner & Show
A sumptuous three course menu and a table within 7 meters of the live music performance
|21:00 - 23:15||£59.50|
Later night Entry
Entry to the Jazz Club after 10.30pm
|21:00 - 23:15||Free admission|
15 Eccleston Street, SW1W 9LX
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.